Friday, March 11, 2011

My first blog post....

I have been wanting to create a blog for the shop for some time now and it's finally done!  I can't wait to be able to share pictures of all the cool things going on at the shop as well as new arrivals.

We have gotten lots of new fabric in the last few weeks.  This is Lilac Hill by Moda fabrics.  I couldn't wait to get started with it and will have a sample done up soon to share.


We have also gotten new yarns in.  I don't know if you can see in the picture but the yarn has little sequins throughout.  It is going to be used in a knit tank top that we will be having a class on April 14 & 28th.



I definitely can tell I need to work on my photography skills.......

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Kate! Can't wait to see more posts!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following the blog. I keep one myself not to active with it but I blog as I have time.
    Will try to remember to let the Taylorville Guild know about it when we meet on Thurs.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete