Saturday, July 9, 2011

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet......

Although it may seem that way!  Summer seems to be flying by here.  The kids have kept me busy, trips to DC, summer camp.  Next week is the Shop Hop and the following week is the 4H fair!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July.  We let off a few fireworks and did a couple of sparklers.  It was a very nice weekend.

Before you know it Christmas will be upon us again!  We have started getting in a large selection of new Christmas fabrics.  There are some really cute offerings this year.  We have a whimsical flannel line with penguins that could be used all winter.  There are jolly Santa's and some snowmen too!  Yesterday the UPS man delivered a very traditional line with cardinals, holly and pointsettia's.  I haven't even got that one unwrapped yet!


This line has a cute apron panel with two potholders (that I finished this afternoon!), a panel with stockings and Christmas tags and patterns for a cute lap quilt and a wall hanging.  I hope to have a sample quilt done soon!





I will post more pictures soon (as soon as I get it unwrapped)!


No comments:

Post a Comment